What sets CLD Nutrition apart? Her DIRECT experience.
While many consultants have spent their careers consulting companies from the outside, Cheryl has 15 years of experience working inside multiple fortune 500 companies (Kellogg, Albertsons, Hy-Vee and Darden) putting ideas into action and policies into practice. It is this direct experience you can put to work for you.
• Planning and execution of food and nutrition communication
• Food and nutrition writing — consumer and technical
• Health professional marketing
• Advocacy and professional outreach
• Spokesperson work
• Sales Support
• Menu labeling compliance
• Strategic thinker: Led the development and execution of multiple nutrition strategies, which involved engaging in market research, trend analysis and competitive activity to inform the thinking.
• Knowledgeable in nutrition affairs: Actively engaged in the policy environment (including the Dietary Guidelines, Menu Labeling and School Nutrition), operationalized multiple regulations and led the development of product claims.
• Accomplished writer: Created nutrition education materials for a variety of audiences — including healthcare professionals and consumers.
• Media ready: Participated in over 500 media interviews, including Lifetime’s “Balancing Act” (TV), BlogTalk (radio), The Wall Street Journal and Nation’s Restaurant News (print).
• Public speaker: Represented many products and positions at countless events and consistently given high marks on my presentation skills.
• Savvy about sales and influencing: Influenced the selling environment by interfacing with key customers (including Wal-Mart, Costco and Target) and audiences (such as policy makers and influencers).
• People manager: Built and led multiple teams with great success.